Monday, November 18, 2013

The One with the Fall Cara Box

I participated in another Cara Box exchange.  Things have changed a little bit with the way Cara Box is organized.  The exchanges are now seasonal instead of monthly and we have more time to get to know our partners.  The swap started in September and boxes were mailed out at the end of October.

Cara Box

Cara Box was started by Kaitlyn at Wifessionals in an effort to get to know other bloggers and receive super fun mail!  Each exchange has a theme and you can read more about how Cara Box works here.  This box's theme was all about autumn.  The smells, the sights, the sounds, and everything in between.

I was paired up with Kari at The Pink Cow Mootique and Jessica from Nutshell Farms.  Kari is a teacher and has twin girls who are so adorable.  Jessica is a SAHM who amazed me with all of her awesome homemade food and canning skills.  It was so fun getting to know both ladies and I enjoyed picking out items for Jessica's Cara Box.  Head over to her blog to see what I sent her in the Cara Box.

My box from Kari arrived two weeks ago and I was so excited when it came in the mail.  I love getting mail and this time was no exception!  She is so thoughtful and really sweet.

In the box from Kari there were such great fall themed things.  There was a something for everyone in this box.  She sent me a yummy apple smelling candle, hot chocolate and a chocolate bar (which is surprisingly still in my fridge!), very pretty pink nail polishes, a chevron scarf (which I wore last week and got so many compliments on), an adorable shirt and bib for L, and some treats for Max.  She was so thoughtful when putting my box together.

Thanks so much Kari!



If you aren't already participating in the Cara Box exchange, I definitely recommend signing up in December for the next exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment