Sorry I've been MIA for a while. That whole going back to school nonsense has really gotten in the way of my blogging life. And pretty much any other kind of life I may have had during the summer.
Quick run-down of life lately:
- I am pretty happy with my class this year. They are a good group and we haven't had any major issues yet. Couple of chatterboxes, but I usually whip them into shape quickly! Thankfully very different from how my year started last September.
- Saw these Candy Corn White Chocolate M&Ms when I was at Target last week and I immediately picked them up. I don't know how to describe the taste...it's not really candy corn like, but they are pretty fab.
Oh em gee! Festive and delish!
- I need to seal our granite countertops this weekend. It's such a project and I dread doing it every year, but they desperately need to be done.
- As previously mentioned, I won't be talking about the results of all of our tests quite yet. I'm just not ready to go there. Thanks for being patient with me.
- I put together this made up creation for lunch today. It's a pizza I made using the Philly cooking creme (I adore this stuff). I found a new pesto one at the store last week and mixed that in with the chicken. Then I spread ranch dressing on the pizza shell, put the pesto chicken on top and slathered it with cheese. It was super yummy and lacking in all nutritional value.
- I really need to go shopping for school clothes soon. I need new shirts desperately and I am bored with my entire wardrobe. Both Hubs and my wallet are going to strongly disagree with this idea.
- We spent over an hour at Golfers' Warehouse today looking at putters. And by we, I mean Hubs played with golf clubs for an eternity and I stood around watching. I may deserve a present for my patience. I may discuss that with him later today. Perhaps this is where I will throw in the idea of the aforementioned wardrobe overhaul.
I am going to force myself to go and vacuum now. I'm pretty sure I could create another Max with all of the fur that is flying around the house. Speaking of the Wigglebutt, here's a picture from this week...
I just want to smush his face!
Off for a date with Dyson!