Saturday, December 1, 2012

The One with the Christmas Cards

Our Christmas cards are going in the mail today!  Falalalala!

I.freaking.love.Christmas.  I warn you that this sentence will probably come up a few thousand times in my posts this month.  I am always a holiday junkie but this year has me a little jollier than usual I think.

Anywho, back to the cards.

I knew what I wanted them to look like since the moment I found out I was pregnant and I knew I could get Hubs to cooperate because it wouldn't require him to dress up or smile for a picture.  When my brother was here for Thanksgiving, I had him take the picture and I ordered them from Shutterfly last week.

They arrived on Thursday and I love them.

The prep this morning.

All 100+ ready to go in the mail today.

Here is what they look like in case you aren't on my Christmas card list.  Send me your address.  I'll add you!

Front: 

Back:

I am thrilled with how they look and I was able to get some good discounts on them too.  

I have several more holiday posts brewing as well as an awesome one about the super great things I had to get at the pharmacy the other day for an awesome pregnancy symptom.

Oh side note, I clearly failed at NaBloPoMo.  But, I feel like I definitely did way more posts in November than usual, so I guess it wasn't a complete failure for me.

Hope everyone has an amazing Saturday!

1 comment: