Monday, December 24, 2012

The One with the Weekly Pregnancy Update

Here's this week's update.  It's been a busy week!

20 Weeks

Bon Jovi said it best (and apparently he also said it slanted).

How far along? 20 weeks (cantaloupe)
Total weight gain/loss: My scale says I've gained around a half pound this week.  Thinking that's going to jump right up after the numerous Christmas celebrations.
Maternity clothes: Please and thank you!
Sleep: I definitely have more energy these days, which comes in quite handy for the many holiday preparations I've been working on this week.
Best moment this week: The big reveal!

Miss Anything? The yummy holiday drinks and Brie.  I always make a Brie with cranberries for a holiday appetizers and I have really wanted it this year.
Movement: Baby is an active one, especially when I'm moving around.
Food cravings: Well I've been eating lots of Christmas cookies this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? In good shape with this lately.
Gender prediction: No more predicting!  We found out baby's gender on Saturday.  I promise I will do a whole post about it, but there are a few more family members who we need to surprise with the news over the holidays.
Labor Signs: No, but I have started to face the reality that I actually have to give birth to this baby.

Symptoms: My back and feet have been bothering me.
Major purchases this week? Nope, but I am going shopping like a crazy lady during the after Christmas sales for next year's Christmas outfits.
Weekly wisdom: Take advantage when people tell you to sit down and let them do it.
Looking forward to: Continuing to share our big gender news and starting to pick out nursery bedding.

The in-laws are coming over for dinner in a bit so I need to go finish a few things.

Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment