Friday, December 28, 2012

The One with the Presents

I have just about put all the presents away that were under the tree.

There are a few still hanging out under there (including the huge box that has Hubs' train horn for his truck in it...don't even ask), but for the most part I was pretty productive yesterday.

Here's a quick recap of some of the fun stuff I got this year.  I didn't take any pictures of my actual presents so these are all from the wonderful Internet.

Dyson DC44 Digital Slim Vacuum
Hubs has been complaining about the shitty little dustbuster vacuum we have for MONTHS.  I told him that if we were upgrading, it was go big or go home.  I have the big Dyson animal vacuum (LOVE!) and knew if we were going to get a handheld one, I wanted one that would also be able to do the hardwoods without having to lug around the big one.  I charged this baby up yesterday and can't wait to use it today.














Shark Professional Steam Pocket Mop
I have heard nothing but amazing things about this mop and I can't wait to try it out on our floors.  Yes, I know I'm a dork and get excited about cleaning products, but considering I got my first KitchenAid for my 18th birthday, it was apparent a long time ago that I have a small obsession with household appliances.

















SodaStream Crystal Red Soda Maker
While I haven't been drinking a ton of soda since I got pregnant, I am quite excited to try this out.  The soda apparently tastes exactly like the brand name stuff and it saves you quite a bit of money.  Going to be playing with this and all the different flavors of drinks later today.














UGG Classic Mini
I have been fighting the UGG craze since day one.  I am not a huge fan of the way they look and I think they have become way too much of a fad (don't get me started on the UGGs with mini skirt look).  However, I cannot keep wearing my one go-to pair of black flats with all my maternity leggings.  I needed something comfy that I could wear at school all day and also wear out on the weekends.  So, I caved and told my mom and brother I wanted these.  I am definitely a convert.















I also got an adorable black Coach scarf with the C's on one side and polka dots on the other from my brother's girlfriend, a really pretty heart necklace and some new pajamas from my in-laws, and a new serving dish that keeps dips warm.

I was very spoiled this Christmas and am thoroughly grateful to Hubs and the rest of my family for their generosity.  We know next Christmas is going to be all about the little bean, so we took advantage of spoiling ourselves for one last Christmas.

Hope Santa was good to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment