Thursday, May 30, 2013

The One with the May Cara Box

This month, I participated in another Cara Box exchange.

Cara Box


Cara Box was started by Kaitlyn at Wifessionals in an effort to get to know other bloggers and receive super fun mail!  This was my second month participating and I had so much fun with this project.  Each month has a theme and you can read more about how Cara Box works here.

I was paired up with Krystal at Pressing Pause and Heather from Lawless Life.  It was great getting to know both ladies and I had a blast picking out things to send to Heather (although I will admit shopping with a newborn was a bit more difficult!).  Head over to her blog to see what I sent her in the Cara Box.

Last week, I came home to a super fun box from Krystal.  This month's theme was "Let's Get Regional" and we had to pick items from where the sender lives.  Krystal just moved to Utah and sent me a box of fun things from her state.

 There was such a sweet note in the box from Krystal.

Krystal sent toys for Liam and Max, along with lotion, makeup, and a candle for me.

Once again, I had a lot of fun participating in this month's Cara Box exchange.  I highly recommend looking into it if you like "meeting" new people and getting fun mail.

I am looking forward to continuing to participate in this great exchange!

No comments:

Post a Comment