Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The One with the August Cara Box

I participated in August's Cara Box exchange this month.  I skipped July because we were traveling but I was so happy to get back into this again.


Cara Box


Cara Box was started by Kaitlyn at Wifessionals in an effort to get to know other bloggers and receive super fun mail!  Each month has a theme and you can read more about how Cara Box works here.  This month's theme had to do with the "season" of life you are in.  I accidentally ended up in the wrong group (married 30's, as opposed to have children 30's), but everything worked out really well regardless.

I was paired up with Kristin at Celebrate the Goodness and Cate from Random Crafty Georgia Girl.  It was so fun getting to know both ladies and I enjoyed picking out items for Cate's Cara Box.  Head over to her blog to see what I sent her in the Cara Box.

My box from Kristin arrived last week and I was so excited when it came in the mail.  I love getting mail and this month was no exception!  She is so thoughtful and really sweet.

In the box from Kristin, there were such great things for all the "seasons" in my life.  There was a journal and a cookbook, a notepad, a pair of earrings, a framed quote about teaching (which I already hung in my classroom), a magnet with our last name, and a Starbucks gift card (which will come in quite handy once school starts!).

Thanks so much Kristin!



I had a lot of fun with this month's theme and am looking forward to doing this exchange again.  Kaitlyn is changing up how she organizes it (the exchange will be every 3 months instead of every month) and I think it will be great to have even more time to get to know the bloggers you get paired up with.

If you aren't already participating in the Cara Box exchange, I definitely recommend signing up in September.

(And on an unrelated note, I am going to try to be a better blogger...try being the key word in that sentence since I officially become a working mom next Tuesday).

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for everything you sent to me! I hope you have a great school year! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Happy you enjoyed the box!

      Delete