So life has been pretty uneventful lately (other than the whole getting ready to go back to school...more on that below) and I am soaking up every last second with the little man before I start working.
- I have not tried on any of my capris or pants with zippers and buttons since I had Liam. I don't have the slightest idea what I am going to wear once school starts
ifwhen they don't fit.
- We had a few trial run days this week where I left for school around the time I would like to leave once school starts. Obviously my mom and Liam were fine and I was a wreck. The only thing that saved me was that I knew I could leave whenever I wanted and come home. Next week will suck.
- I really despise doing bulletin boards. It's just one more thing to add to the list of things to get accomplished every month. But it did turn out cute.
- I've been trying to add a Pinterest hover button over my pictures. All the instructions I can find tell me to find </body> in my blogging template. I don't have </body> anywhere in my template. Any ideas blogging friends? I'm getting frustrated.
- Today I spent an insane amount of hours reorganizing my classroom books. It was quite the mess in there and it's definitely not done. Maybe I'll just tell the kids they can't touch any of the books yet!
Hot effin mess. And there are some many more books that aren't in this picture.
- L does this hysterical eyebrow raising thing. His eyebrows are so blonde you can barely see them, but he is getting so expressive with them.
- I have been reading other blogs but have been slacking on my commenting because I usually read them on my phone while feeding L. So I promise I am still reading and will try to be better about commenting.
- Sophie the giraffe is definitely laced with crack.
- Max chomped huge bites into a bunch of papers that were in a bag on a chair that should have been out of his reach. He got in big trouble. Sometimes this dog drives me insane.
- I need to decide on a fall bag. I have been using the diaper bag as my purse since L was born but I guess I need a real bag again now that I am going back to work and am pretty sure I won't need diapers and butt paste while I'm there. I think I'll pull out my fabulous polka-dot Kate Spade.
- It's time for meal planning and lunch making again. I am looking for some new dinner recipes and plan on spending some time with my Pinterest board this weekend.