Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The One with the Virgin Blogger

I have never written a blog before.  I didn't think I'd ever be one of "those" girls...those girls who put the story of their lives on the Internet for all to see and expect someone to care about what they have to say.  But then Hubs and I decided to try and get pregnant and nothing went as planned.

Somehow I think I'll want to remember this time in our lives - I imagine I'll look back on it with a different attitude than I currently have.  Current attitude is one that involves a lot of swearing, a lot of tears, and a few (or maybe a lot of) minor (or major) meltdowns.  So, here I am, writing my first blog post.  I don't expect one person to read this besides me, but I'd like our future child(ren) to understand how much we wanted them.  I want to remember the feelings - good, bad, and horrendous - while we are on this infertility roller coaster.  So here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment