Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The One with the Newborn Pictures

It seems like forever ago that we had Liam's newborn pictures taken.

He was just about two weeks old when the amazingly talented Julie Furtado came to our house to shoot his pictures.  Julie took Grizzly's pictures in the summer of 2010 and we have stayed in touch with her through the years.  She does fantastic work and is so easy to work with.  She didn't blink when Liam peed on her props and wouldn't fall asleep to take those oh-so-cute sleepy newborn pictures.

We tried to get Max in some of the pictures but he was just too wild so he had to hang outside in his pen while Liam was modeling.  But Julie got some cute pictures of Max by himself.

We ordered the CD with all the images and I just put together Liam's birth announcement using some of the pictures.

I am so thrilled with how they came out.

Here is just a small sampling of the pictures Julie took.


You may remember this post and this post about the infamous Ford Raptor.  It had to make an appearance in Liam's pictures.

 

 Little Man posed himself like this.

 Cracks me up that his hair looks almost red here.  It's really blond still and I think the red wall in our dining room is giving it that reddish hue.



 I'm not listening Mom.

 The hair is terrible in these pictures.  And God, we look exhausted!



 Please let me out of here guys!

I highly recommend Julie to anyone who is local and looking to have picture of their families or pets taken.  She is awesome!

I'm off to hopefully take a quick nap while Liam sleeps.

1 comment: