Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The One Where I Get Slightly Political

I promise this is not another political ad.  I am BEYOND sick of watching and hearing them.

This is merely a reminder to get out and vote.  We live in a country where we have that right.  Don't waste it.  Please.

::jumps down off soapbox::

::jumps back on for one more thing::

Slightly-related note, if I were President, I'd give all couples in this country the right to coverage for ALL infertility services.  People shouldn't have to remortgage their house to have a child.

::really off the soapbox now::

****************************************************************

Had another great appointment at the OB this morning.  I am "graduating" to normal pregnant woman status by not returning for another four weeks.  Dr. S said he would see me again next week if it would make me feel better, but I told him I would be alright now that I found the heartbeat at home with the Doppler.  I'm going to try to post a video of it sometime this week.

And because I need to share the pathetic cuteness...

Wigglebutt was wiggle-less this weekend from his ear infection.  Thankfully, he's feeling better now.

Off to catch up on some DVR while I continue to enjoy this optional professional development day that I thankfully opted out of this year.

2 comments:

  1. Poor wigglebutt looks absolutely miserable!!! Just wanted to say hi - I'm new to your lil space here... but enjoying it so far! Wishing you the best and I agree! No home refi's just to have a baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete