Friday, November 2, 2012

The One with Max's Big News

Max has some news to share this morning...

This was how I shared the news with Hubs when he came home from work on beta day way back at the end of August.

Yes, that's right...

I.am.pregnant.  I am still not used to saying those words out loud.

Doesn't he look thrilled at the idea?

Thank you all for your patience while we were getting used to this news.  We are obviously thrilled, ecstatic, excited...and nervous!  We are pretty much in the "safe zone" now as far as the risk of miscarriage goes and I am starting not to be completely anxiety filled, but some days are better than others.

More details to come in tomorrow's post, but Max (and Hubs and I) was anxious to share the news.

Your continued prayers and support are greatly appreciated.

7 comments:

  1. I have been waiting so long to hear this news!!!! Eeeeeep!!! So happy and excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaaaay!! I'm so happy for you, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!
    Congrats, I'm so happy for you guys! and such a cute way of including the "first child" in the process and he's such a cute dog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, our first baby needs needs lots of love too!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!!!! That is such wonderful, wonderful news :)

    ReplyDelete