Monday, November 12, 2012

The One with the Weekly Pregnancy Update

Here is this week's update.

14 Weeks



How far along? 14 weeks (lemon)
Total weight gain/loss: Still down about 4 pounds since this whole journey started.
Maternity clothes: Yes!  I just picked up some more shirts this week and I am planning on a trip to a few more maternity stores in the coming weeks.

Have you told family and friends? Yup and this week, several more colleagues at my work found out.
Have you started to show yet? Still haven't had that real "pop" yet, but the line between my upper and lower rolls is decreasing!
Sleep: I haven't gotten up much this week to pee during the night and the Snoogle pillow is definitely a life-saver with the back pain, so this week's sleep has been better.
Best moment this week: Seeing some family and friends over the weekend for the first time since they found out I was pregnant.

Miss Anything? Really wanted a good beer this past weekend.
Movement: Not yet.
Food cravings: pears, nachos, and still loving apple juice.
Anything making you queasy or sick? I need to have something in my stomach at all times or I start to feel sick.  I made it through my entire first trimester without throwing up and then threw up (in the backyard no less) two days into my second trimester while I was walking the dog!
Gender prediction: I'll say girl this week only because the heartbeat has been up in the 140s and 150s (old wives' tale says higher heartbeat = girl).
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Still getting heartburn from just about everything and my headaches are definitely increasing.  I'm really hoping the headache thing isn't a new trend that continues since Tylenol is useless and I can't take my migraine meds.
Major purchases this week? I haven't bought a thing this week, although my Pinterest boards are hard at work.
Weekly wisdom: Keep snacks in your purse so they are always easily accessible.
Looking forward to: Planning our gender reveal celebration for right before Christmas.

On an unrelated note, thank you to all the women and men who have served and are serving our country.

1 comment: