Friday, November 9, 2012

The One with Not Much to Say

This post title pretty much sums it up.

Things are quiet, life is good, silly dog is recovering nicely from his ear infection.

I don't have much of anything exciting to share at this point.

School is very choppy right now with days off for holidays and professional development and hurricanes.  I always feel like such a better teacher in January because I get so much more accomplished.

I'm headed to CT this weekend to visit some friends and family so I'll be blogging from the road tomorrow and Sunday.  The weekly pregnancy update won't happen until I get home on Monday.

Hope everyone has a rockin' Friday night.  I'm off to babysit.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the morning sickness tips, I'm going to rush out and buy some preggie pop drops ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete