Sunday, November 25, 2012

The One with the Weekly Pregnancy Update


This week's update...

16 Weeks

I realized as I was uploading this picture that I've been wearing gray in the last three weeks' pictures.

How far along? 16 weeks (avocado)
Total weight gain/loss: still down about 3-4 pounds according to my scale at home
Maternity clothes: All.the.time.  Another lovely box from Gap and Old Navy arrived yesterday with some awesome tunics and sweaters.
Have you started to show yet? Yes, according to the family that I saw yesterday.  I got a few belly rubs while I was with them.
Sleep: Sleep has been coming pretty easily and I feel rested for most of the morning.  By afternoon, I'm ready for a nap.
Best moment this week: Not effing up Thanksgiving dinner!  In baby related best moments, I had a great time telling my students about the pregnancy this week and designing our Christmas card (more on both things in a later post).

Miss Anything? Definitely missed my glasses of wine at the Thanksgiving celebrations.  Also, had such a taste for Prosecco so I'm going to have to pick up some sparkling grape juice or something like that soon.
Movement: It's possible, but since I'm not exactly sure what I'm feeling for, I can't say with certainty.
Food cravings: mashed potatoes, chocolate, still eating lots of pears
Anything making you queasy or sick? Watching Hubs eat the heart and liver of the turkey this week!
Gender prediction: boy
Labor Signs: Not a thing

Symptoms: Still pretty tired and definitely more emotional
Major purchases this week? Just clothes for me at this point.  Been doing lots of research on items for our registry though.
Weekly wisdom: Buy lots of leggings.  I wear them almost every day.
Looking forward to: Going back to the doctor at the end of next week for my 18 week appointment and hoping to get a peek at the little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment